Are you ready to change virtual education and remote learning for the better? Want to eliminate Zoom fatigue all together? Then you may be just the right individual for our global InSpace team as we expand. With principal operations in Vermont and Armenia, we’re a fast growing, venture backed technology company.
InSpace is a video conferencing platform built by educators for educators. Our top priority is to cultivate highly engaging learning experiences by honoring the authentic human presence of teachers and learners in virtual environments. InSpace’s research-informed design gives you opportunities to interact in the same ways you would in a physical classroom: the freedom to move around the screen, to join small group conversations within larger learning spaces, to enter and leave visually-connected breakout rooms at any time, and to collaborate virtually with peers. Join us!
- You sell InSpace subscriptions and become trusted advisors to faculty and university administration.
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through close
- You drive net-new revenue growth through new organization acquisition and expansion of current accounts
- You educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and build reliable forecasts
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You have experience navigating Hubspot, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are able to travel approximately 10 percent of the time
- You have experience selling to University Deans/Provosts and/or Instructional Designers
- You have experience selling into community colleges
- You have 2+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS
- Competitive wages
- Employee stock option plan eligible
- Generous / flexible time off and paid vacation
- Medical insurance (or stipend)
- Computer setup
- Remote position flexibility, preference for Vermont location
- Potential for growth within this global company